Thursday, October 1, 2009

10/1/09 - Strange Pets and Global Warming in Wizard101

Kings Isle Has now released even more gift card pets. These gift cards as before give crowns and a pet. This pet gives either a card, or some sort of boost to health, attack, etc. But some of them are ridiculous.

You should all be familiar with the cute little piggles from the wizard city pet shop. The pig that has wings and flies by your side with it's tongue swaying in the breeze. But no. Kings Isle didn't think that was enough....there was only one way to make it even cooler......

.......fuse it with a zebra.....

I know, I know, that sounds awesome and all. But don't get your hopes up. It doesn't come with a zebra spell.....what a disappointment.

Instead it comes with a storm shark spell, which isn't bad, but it's no zebra either.

Photobucket

Photobucket

In Other News:

As October finally arrives the world of Wizard city has begun to fall apart. People are hopelessly confused. Everything is spinning into chaos......the culprit you ask?

Global Warming is your answer. That's right. The spiral in it's entirety is experiencing global warming due to marleybone. It's balloon rides may seem fun, but they use a lot of toxic and hazardous gases to power those things. These fumes are finnally building up enough to cause havoc in the streets of even Wizard City!

People are losing their minds

Photobucket

They don't know the difference between a boy and a girl. It's madness! Beware of these fumes!

These toxic gases could turn your brain inside out. Or make your pet shoot out spaghetti. Or even cause you to believe your a ballerina!

The residents of marleybone are being sued for there actions and things should return to normal in a few years. Until then.....don't die.

5 comments:

  1. hi ... I personally really enjoy reading blogs like these, mainly because I like animals very much in fact I adore them. I would like to receive much more information about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this web site having amazing featured YouTube videos, I decided to watch out these all videos.
    Private dog training

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are right. I was pleased when I heard one of my student saying, "I like it here because you are not a bunch of eggheads." We definitely hire tutors who can develop a positive rapport with the student.

    http://shop4pills.us/crestor_generic.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s always so sweet and also full of a lot of fun for me personally and my office colleagues to search your blog a minimum of thrice in a week to see the new guidance you have got.
    Fairfax Dog Training

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all, here every person is sharing these kinds of know-how, so it’s nice to read this website, and I used to go to see this blog daily.

    --------------------
    COSMETICA CANINA SI FELINA CHIAJNA

    ReplyDelete