Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Smile for the camera!

Today I decided that I don't have many pictures of my friends here on Wizard101. So, I thought why not just take hundreds of pictures all day so I have all kinds of memories!

Pictures are a great way to remember things, or bring back memories, or blackmail your friends when they do something stupid. Or maybe a strange glitch occurred and your pet turned into a giant talking waffle that was engulfing all of Wizard City. Doubt you want to miss a picture would ya?

Just make sure you always have a camera around on Wizard101 or even in real life, because you never know what will happen ;)

So far I only have a few pictures, but by the end of the day I plan to have.....200 at least

Here are some I have taken so far:








No comments:

Post a Comment