Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9/29/09 - Almost October Celebration

October is only 2 days away. This month not only is the month containing the release of the mounts, but also Halloween. Kings Isle has already started a poetry contest regarding this special holiday. Not to mention there will almost definitely be spooky decorations like last year!

So now we can prance around the spooky streets of wizard city on a brand new mount. What more could you want!

Then of course they are adding the school specific houses. So now each school has will have it's own unique house just in time for the holiday. So now your chillin at your myth based bachelor pad. Handing out candy to the boys in girls. Then running away on a tiger to scare everyone. The ultimate plan.

Plus, with the contest we can win the black cat pet, ninja pig costume, or Halloween costume. I guess pigs are related to Halloween.....but either way that's pretty cool.

Ninja pigs love trick or treating too I guess

So get your poetic caps on (ok that was kind of lame) and start writing! Of course to do this you have to be a fan on facebook. So, don't forget that.

Trick or Treat
Smell my Feet
I just got a brand new spell this week
When I use it you will die
Just promise me that you won't cry

Yah I am so talented. (No that is not an actual entry.....)

Well anyway good luck to people who plan to enter. Also, I hope to see tons of mounts running around in the next couple weeks, so save up!

Hope everyone has a happy October

-Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment