Thursday, September 24, 2009

Busy Day

Today and tomorrow morning are going to be very busy for me. Tomorrow is my birthday so I have to get a lot of things done.

-Cleaning up
-Setting up
-Buying Required Food and Beverages
-Getting a Sufficient Amount of School Work Done
-Then HAVE FUN!

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day for sure though. Just having a little Halo 3: ODST fun basically all night. Maybe Left 4 Dead and such in there somewhere. Definitely going to be quite a party going on here.

Blog Updates:

If you noticed I now have a little header for my blog, which I just love. It was made by Norymar15 on Wizard101 central. So, a big thanks to her.

I made it to 5 followers (Yipee!) partially thanks to 'Diary of a Wizard'. Hopefully the numbers will continue to increase.

Also, with the mounts being added to Wizard101 next month I added a poll to celebrate. So vote and tell me which one you plan on buying.

I may be on Wizards tonight. If not then I probably won't be on until Saturday. Either way hope everyone has a great weekend!

-Tyler

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your birthday is going to be awesome. And ODST and Left 4 Dead are awesome games. I know you'll have fun. I really miss being on the game. Hopefully soon. Hopefully. The computer that I was going to buy is already sold, so no luck there. Anyways, IF I ever do get back on the game I'll be getting a broom. I've always wanted to fly on a broom. lol. Anyways, happy early birthday again. And I hope you have a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete