Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Update

Just a short post describing what is going to happen in the next couple days.

Well first off is blog news:

I made a blog on Wizard101 Central (http://www.wizard101central.com/). I also sent the administrator a message hoping to get this blog approved. So that way I can post a link to this one inside of that blog, and possibly boost my viewers/followers.

I also asked someone on central to make a nice signature which I hope to use as a header for this page. If not, I'll try to find someone else. So that would be a nice touch.

I also got put into the Blog Reel of another Wizard101 site (http://mywizard101.com/) which was pretty cool. So thanks to the person who did that.

Wizard101 News:

Well I am sure everyone has heard of the new mounts coming to Wizard101 next month. (http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27263)

I am not sure if they mean it's going on to test realm in October or if it's being released on the live realm. Either way I hope they open up the test realm soon.

*dreams of tiger mount*

Also, the news that they are releasing school houses is pretty cool. I just hope I can afford all this update has to offer.

My Characters Update:

Tyler Earthstrider, who is my main wizard, has finally managed to gain all his grandmaster myth stuff. That includes his deck, wand, and amulet as well. So he is complete. Now I am planning on doing 1v1 to hopefully gain commander gear for him as well. He currently has 610 tickets.

Valdus Thorn, my life wizard, is still collecting his gear. He managed to get his hat and boots. As well a his athame. Now he is trying to get that rotten Malistaire to drop his robe. I have gotten the storm robe 5 times, and the balance, fire, and myth once. So that's a total of eight tries so far. Hopefully today I can go for a 9th.

As for my death guy, Tyler Skullstrider, he is still in hyde park. I am trying to complete the game with my friend, but we aren't on together that much. As for pvp with him, I have managed to get his commander boots through early level bolt spamming. Now I am starting to 2v2 with my balance friend without the use of bolts. I have 412 arena tickets at the moment.

So overall everyone is doing fairly well in general. I am usually on my myth wizard hanging in the commons. Leave a comment if you want to meet or anything.

General News:

My birthday is this Friday (September 25th) and I am trying to debate what I want to get at this point. Instead of a bunch of games and what not I decided between 2 larger priced things. Then just with whatever money I get, I will buy other things I wanted.

My choices right now are between a Flip Ultra HD camera which is around $200, along with some nice headphones for $70. Or one of 2 products from numark. Either the Numark Total Control or the Numark Stealth I believe it's called. THese are mixers used to DJ. You add tracks to both sides of it. Then you can work with it from there. The price ranges from $200-$350. Depending on which one I get. Both come with software and it's hard for me to choose.

On a side note. One friend got me Halo 3: ODST. He gave it to me yesterday and I have to say it was awesome.

Environments/Graphics: Amazing
Fun Factor: Amazing
Rating of the new Firefight mode: Amazing
Overall: It's....well....Amazing!

I only played it for maybe 3 hours, but it was very fun.

Well that basically concludes this update.

To anyone who reads this, let all your friends and fellow Wizard101 fans know about this blog. I hope everyone enjoys what's to come.

1 comment:

  1. That's great. I'm glad that you are doing so well with your characters. I can't wait to be able to get back on again. Hopefully I'll be able to get back in time for the mounts and new houses. Anyway, happy early birthday even though I'll probably wish you a happy birthday on your birthday as well. Congrats on getting the ODST game. I'm so annoyed with my boyfriend. He spent not even 24 hours at his friends house and they have already beaten it. That's a lot of game time to fit in that short amount of time. I don't think they took any breaks at all. Although, idk, I wasn't there. Anyways, congrats again and happy early birthday. I hope that you get all that you want. :)

    ReplyDelete