Monday, September 21, 2009

About me

Let me first introduce myself.

My name is Tyler Stevenson. I am 14. I was born on September 25, 1994. I enjoy playing games, listening to music, and hanging with my friends.

Some major things I do are play Wizard101 (which will be a major focus of this blog for now), make music, make videos, and just being random all together. I am very creative and enjoy helping people. I am very friendly and fun. :)

If you wish to contact me then you have a few options:

Yahoo - countersnipe101@yahoo.com
Hotmail - tmanstevenson@hotmail.com
AIM - DDRshark458
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/countersnipe101

So yeah. That's a brief description of me. If you want to know more just let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hey it's Paige. This is a great start page. It really sets the stage. Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tyler... nice blog :]

    ReplyDelete