Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wizard101 Chessboard bug Tutorial

Made a quick video on how to do a fun housing bug. I know a lot of other tutorials have been made, but people have commented on my housing videos asking for it. So here it is:




On a side note. If you read my post before this regarding what I am getting for my birthday, I decided to go with the Numark Total Control. Which cost $195, but I feel it's totally worth it.

Also, keep checking back here, because I am going to start working on a remix of some of the Wizard101 music. So keep an eye out!

2 comments:

  1. Cool, I never knew how to do that before. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool tutorial! my kid was trying to explain it, and now I get it! Thanks... must go buy some chessboards, oh wait, I'm saving up for a mount... I can't decide!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete