Thursday, October 15, 2009

10/14/09 - OMG I AM WARLORD

Well I have been doing a lot of 1v1 lately, cause I always thought the pvp armor was shiny and awesome. So after lots of matches I made it to commander with only 8 wins left until I could buy my commander hat. Then my friend who was barely a Warlord (905 rank or so) ended up losing his next match.

Our ranks were withing 30 of each other. So the next match we fought ended up being against each other. (Do I smell an idea?)

So he let me win. (no he didn't pass. We did fight. He just wouldn't kill me completely if he had the chance.) So anyway we ended up getting paired 5 times in a row, cause the game just loves me :) Then I ended up making warlord.

This brought me to just 3 more wins until my hat. Of course the higher ranked you get, the more difficult (or cheap) your opponents get. So therefore I was worried. Luckily, I got paired against someone who was trying to lower his rank. So I did a little victory dance and joined another battle. Once again, it was the same guy. Then, a third time. So basically I got 8 free wins and managed to get my hat and warlord rank in just an hour. I was just ecstatic!

So now I have been winning a few more matches. My rank is now 989 and I seem to be doing fairly well.

Bow chicka wow wow :)

Also, I love meeting new people and reading what they have to say, so thanks to Friendly's blog I stumbled across 2 some what lonely blogs.....like mine :(

So please if you find mine, also go and look at theirs.

They are:
Grandmaster Files and
The Myth Master

So yeah. Just trying to help some other people out.

On a side note, my mom's friend and her husband and son live with us. And her son (Brandon) is utterly obsessed with the song 'Your A Jerk' by New Boys. He is also attempting to learn how to jerk. Strongly emphasizing the word ATTEMPTING. But since he is white, he is therefore immune to being able to jerk.

(No that is not racist)

I do get a kick out him trying to do it though. And from watching his mom lie and say he is good with a fake smile on her face :)

Well anyway that's all I got.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment