Friday, October 30, 2009

10/30/09 - Arena Jerks

I have a few things I want to discuss here.

I have been playing this game for maybe 6 or 7 months now. The past 2 of those months I have became very addicted to PvP.

As I am sure everyone can imagine, in a big online world there is bound to be people that are very rude. Yesterday, I unfortunately ran into one of those people. This is the story.

I was on my Grandmaster life guy, Valdus Thorn, and went into a 3v3 match with Paige and William. They are grandmaster fire and grandmaster storm. We were paired against 2 storm and a myth. They pretty much destroyed us on account of us going second. Minus them getting very annoyed with my constant rebirths of course :)

Anyway....

I used some storm shields to protect me, and they were complaining they were treasures. (Which they weren't) I just had some extra training points so I went ahead and learned storm shield.

So after the match, since with the newest update we stay in the arena until we hit the commons button. They said that I was cheap for using treasures. I of course responded saying they werent, and then left the arena. Then I got a whisper from one of our opponents...we will call him Bob.....I am Tyler...

Bob - Are you a dumb***?

Tyler - Um no?

(again I explained how they werent treasure storm shields)

Bob - Yea, sure

Tyler - I am serious. Honestly I had some points left over so I bought storm shield cause I am afraid of storm.

Bob - HAHA Your just a wimp who cant fight!

Bob - Homo

Tyler - Yeah keep calling me names, I know it makes you feel special. Have fun :)

(Then I reported and ignored him)

Some people are just annoying. I can get past being called a noob, or whatever. But actually insulting me is quite bothersome.

Later that day I spent my day in the commons, and again thanks to the update you cant spam something you said. So you have to retype something if you want to say it multiple times, thus eliminating the constant "I need a girl" and "TRADE ME RARE CARDS FOR CODES" and all that jazz....

So it was nice to have some peace and quiet.

And for some reason lately I have found the urge to 'meow' all the time....Don't ask why cause I have no answer for you. I just like to make random noises.

PVP NEWS:

Tyler Earthstrider =

Rank - 1026
Tickets - 512 (Has commander hat and boots already)

Tyler Skullstrider =

Rank - 724
Tickets - 594 (Has commander boots)

Valdus Thorn =

Rank - 698
Tickets - 496

Thats everything for today. Oh and....

*meow*

:)

1 comment: