Sunday, November 15, 2009

11/15/09 - Menu Chatter For The Win!!

Well I ported to my friend who was in the arena.

He did that small bug that lets you actually get inside the arena, so you can just fight for fun by walking into the circle.

So then we have friends port and do some 1v1's, and 3v3's.

Then randomly this menu chatter joins the party. Her name was Michelle SpiritFlower, and is a level 6 ice wizard. So, we decided to have some fun with her. For some reason she continuously entered the battles one after another even though she got beaten nearly every time, but her persistence was very commendable. My friend Caleb was being pretty rude to her, since she is not able to hear him. Making fun of her and completely over-killing her. It wasn't very nice, and Michelle agreed, with the constant,

"That wasn't nice!" or
"Don't be mean!"

So then we got into a 3v3. It was me and a balance friend, plus Michelle. We were against Caleb, a 13 death, and a 49 myth. So me and my friend continued to shield her as she healed and managed to stay alive the whole battle.

Then after knocking out 2 of them me and William (the friend on my team) managed to knock the remaining person to 16 health or so. Then, Michelle made the final blow and won us the match! :D

Way to go girl!

So, never underestimate the power of a menu-chatter, they may come back with a vengeance!

-Tyler


No comments:

Post a Comment